Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Waiting again

Let's see, last night was my last dose of Clomid, so it must be day 7. I start testing for ovulation in 3 days. So I'm drinking a lot of beer. I have a date in 2 days and I am looking forward to it. It's a second date, so I already know he's ok. We may go play some pool. I won't mention the baby making just yet. Given the past 3 months, there's no reason to assume I'll be pregnant in 3 weeks. But it's possible. I'm just too old to keep waiting. If I were this guy, what would I want to know? I probably would not want to know if a woman was thinking of baby making. I mean, that would just make the guy feel guilty for keeping her from it, or feel pressured to d ate the good stuff. So my secret stays with me. In 3 months it would be a different story. But what are the odds he will still be in the picture? Luckily what I want is not the only factor. Not that I want more than company at the moment. I had doubts a few days ago. Maybe I'm not ready to give up on romance and having a baby the old fashioned way. But there's just no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment