Saturday, March 24, 2012

Doubts?

I'm in the 2 week wait between knowing last month didn't work and trying again. I went out on a date Thursday and it was fun. It was nice to have someone flirt with me and to try to look good and go out on the town. It made me think I could imagine a relationship and it would be nice. We could spend weekends skiing and making dinner with another couple in tahoe. that sounds fun to me, though its never happened for me. It puts doubt in my mind about my baby alone plans. I want adult fun. I dont want to move too fast when if i just waited a year... I still think it would be nicer to be a conventional family, but really, what are the chances at this point? Or I could trick him into it.. No, maybe this dude will flake and I'll be reminded why I'm proceeding alone. That's what happened to the last one (the last 6). I wonder if this is enough doubt to put it on hold. But then more months will go by and I'll regret waiting. I don't know. I guess I'll just keep pursuing both and see what comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment