Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Take 3 and Oops

Time to face it, this month was not successful. So I refilled my Clomid prescription and I picked a new donor. Im not really proud of my method: drinking and reading a few profiles. It came down to a black law student and a white actor. The law student sounded good and nerdy but maybe dull. The actor had more personality in his audio and the staff description said he was polite and looks like Orlando Bloom. I dnt know. Buy one of each? Today also I sent my donor I.D. release forms to the wrong printer at work- to a building across town from where I was- so I had to ask my assistant, who was in that building, to go get it.  A little embarrassing.  She's 24 and been married 2 years, and I don't imagine she thinks sperm banks are anything but gross.  And she probably blabbed it to the other assistants. Oh well. I make mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment