Saturday, March 17, 2012

Time to test?

When to take a pregnancy test? Last month I tested 3 or 4 days early and when it was negative, I didn't have a full answer. I felt bad, because it wasn't a good sign. But when you test early, there is a 30ish percent chance that the test gave a false negative, so hope is still a little alive. Then when it turns out a few days later to really be negative, I'm sad again. So this month I plan not to test early. It's getting hard not to, but for no great reason. I just want to know. It's Saturday and easier to deal with the emotions today than on a Monday morning. And my boss may be leaving, my offer was just accepted on a house- I've never had so much up in the air! I haven't mentioned I'm moving too. The new house and job are in a city about 1.5 hours east of home. Yeah, issues. But it's motherhood-friendly, so it's worth the move. The house has space for a nanny and 2 kids, plus a pool, with fence. So it would be nice to know one thing. Though of course st my age even if pregnant, there's something like a 20% chance of miscarriage, so I won't even know this thing. I guess its exciting? I'll test monday before work. I really can't tell. No smell sensitivity. I have been gassy. We will see soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment