Monday, July 23, 2012

Test day

More failure. I had a wave of panic last night that this was all going to come real, but no. Still my same old boring life. Even looking at the glass half full, that it could still work out, it's so much disappointment, money and missed work. And to think of the steam room and wine I missed in Sonoma! So now hopefully my period doesn't start until Thursday. Then I can go to the dr Friday, without making excuses at work. I'll have to go 3 times the following week, but I have a couple excuses ready. I also now have to find another donor. No need to get depressed- this month we'll make more eggs and the chances are better. (what if I can't make more? My friend has been making 2 eggs on Clomid, same dose as me, where I only make one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment