Wednesday, July 11, 2012

IUI

IUI yesterday. The ovulation test was pink, not red, but I decided to go for it. My ovaries were tinge-y and I was worried I'd miss it. It was day 15 and I had the senior doctor since mine was on vacation. I guess it went ok. He said something about there being "overflow" and so he left the speculum in contact with my cervix for a while. That seemed weird. Did he not shoot it all in? Who knows. I have to say, I'm feeling positive. I like the idea of it working without drugs. Maybe the acupuncture just puts me in a good mood? I already feel kind of full. I wonder why my ovaries were so noticeable for the past 4 days when I wasn't on any drugs to swell them? Maybe the previous months of medicine stay in one's system? Work's busy. It's hard to come up with reasons to miss so many days.

No comments:

Post a Comment