Saturday, July 14, 2012

Keeping positive

In previous months I've refused to give up beer and coffee during the 2 week wait, since the odds are i wasn't pregnant. That turned out to be true. This month Ive decided to assume I very well could be pregnant and to cut back on those things. Not down to 0, but a lot. (at most it's 100 cells- not eating yet, right?) I also finally bought something called "prenatal vitamin". I had been superstitious about that too. Funnily enough, the ingredients are exactly the same as those in my normal multivitamin. I feel like it's different this month. I've felt my uterus more, but even before the IUI so that may not mean much. My boobs are sore today. It's only day 4, so looking for symptoms is crazy. I go on vacation in 2 days- swimming, massages, yoga! No sauna though,or hot tub. I'm assuming there's a little cell sack in there that wouldn't like the heat. Went back to acupuncture yesterday is very relaxing. Now my Qi is arranged, but I forgot to make my next appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment