Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Symptoms?

I think it may just be the progesterone suppositories, but I'm hassled than I've ever been. Last night it was so bad at dinner it felt like stabbing pains in my belly. I was constipated too. I've been farting for at least 3 days. My nipples were sore a few days ago, but not at the moment. Boobs a little sore. Vivid dreams. I think these could all be the progesterone. The gas wasn't like this last month, but otherwise I guess it's the same stuff. Twinges in the ovaries. It's only 8dpo so too soon to expect an answer. It's July 18. One year anniversary of my moms death. It would be nice if baby implanted today. Not supposed to test for 6 more days. I think I'll know before then. It's felt pretty much the same each month. I'm good with the reduced alcohol and caffeine. Pretty good anyway.

1 comment: