Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mood swings

I think the higher doses of the meds are having a negative mood effect. I couldn't stand a party I went to yesterday. It was all moms and this one insisted speaking French to her kid, who spent most of the party with his hand in her bra. It was annoying. And now I'm just sad. I miss my mom, I hate my job, I don't want to go through this. It's hard to make decisions when you know your mind is addled. Luckily tomorrow's dose is smaller- hopefully. Can keep myself from quitting my job. I'm not sure though. This afternoon I'm going to see my friend who has 2 kids alone. I'm not sure I can keep it together. Sometimes I feel sorry for myself, and then that makes me mad at me. It's better to be busy. And not coursing with hamster hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment