Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More waiting

It's day 9 post IUI. No real symptoms that I can't pin on the progesterone pills. Yesterday I was very tired at work and kept yawning in meetings. I stayed up until after 10 though, so I guess I wasn't exhausted. I feel twinges in my ovaries but that happened the last few months with Clomid, so I don't know that it means anything. I'm going to visit family all next week, so I may take an early test Friday before I go. I think my aureola may be darker, a little. Maybe not. Just wait! I won't get to try again next month if this was not a success, so it's a little more stressful. And the odds go way down if it doesn't work in the first 3 attempts, so I think the dr might push for IVF. But keeping fingers crossed for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment