Saturday, June 2, 2012

Another day 1

Day 1- AF is back. I'm happy to see it this month. The dr did an ultrasound to make sure there were no cysts and that the little follicles were getting into position. That went fine. Also the nurse showed me how to inject the drugs, so that was handy. Now 5 days of Clomid then another ultrasound Thursday- which means trying to come up with an excuse why I'm not at work that morning. I think my boss will be gone for a week and maybe that will help. I think I have to go in for 2 more ultrasounds the following week and the IUI. The thing about the drugs that makes me nervous is the needle- the nurse said stick it all the way in and I'm not quite sure what that means. It doesn't sound comfy. She said ifni was scared we could practice, but for some dumb reason I denied being scared. I'm not really scared, I'm just not confident, More broadly, I am torn what's happening or what to root for. I'm looking at houses tomorrow. How many bedrooms do I need? Is an hour too long to commute if I do have a kid? Does any working woman spend fewer than 10 hours a day away? Oh, and I stopped seeing the guy I'd been dating. Told him I was planning to have a baby- that did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment