Friday, August 3, 2012

working try-to-be-mom

This site isn't working on my Ipad all of a sudden, so I'm typing from work.  Oh work.  The combo of constatnt dr visits and work is not easy.  Today I was supposed to be at the second day of a workshop, but I had to come back for a dr appointment.  I guess if my dr were closer to work this would create fewer problems.  Anyway, the dr said things are moving well- now we have to consider how much risk of multiples I want to take!  There's a 30% chance of twins! 
Well, 30% of only a 20% chance of any pregnancy, so it's more like 8%, which seems pretty small.  I dont' get the math.  How does having 4 or 6 times as many eggs not move the odds of success?  That just can't be right.  Twins is scary. I mean, do-able and when theya re older I think they'd be lucky to have one another. But for me, all alone, with two mouths to feed. That would be a real challenge.  I say, why not try?  Then he mentioned triplets..

No comments:

Post a Comment