Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wasted fresh sperm

So I got a free donation of fresh sperm, otherwise known as unprotected sex, on day 14. Exciting to the trying to conceive single gal, but alas. No egg means that too was wasted. Well, not waited, but not productive. I just checked the pee test today and it's negative, so that sperm has nowhere to go. I'm sure this is for the best- this guy didn't really think he was signing up to be a dad. I didn't lie to him when he asked if I was on the pill. He kind of gets what he deserves if he's willing to risk it. Speaking of risk, I know. Unprotected sex is not a great idea. But the frozen stuff isn't getting the job done! Maybe dr was right that I just didn't respond this month, work as been stressful. I'll give it this whole week before giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment