Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Drug protocol

A lady from a pharmacy I had never heard of called yesterday asking if they had my prescription right. Then she listed 4 drugs I will have to inject into myself. I was surprised. 4! My dr's office hasn't bothered To explain these things to me. It's a little overwhelming. At first I had doubts, There is a sense maybe it's too much effort, forcing UN meant to be things. But I'm Ok with it. After the first few injections it won't be so bad. It is $1480! and that's Just for this month, when I'm only doing half a protocol, since I'm taking Clomid the First 5 days. It might make the whole project useless. Yen the next month we would So a full injectible slate. Hopefully that won't be $2800. The money isn't that big a deal But I wonder if I'm supposed to wait? It would be nice to have a dad. But now I'm Thinking in circles again.

No comments:

Post a Comment